Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Great progress on lower arms

I have made great progress, despite being down with a flu bug for almost a week and my work life dominating all of my time and weekends.  I have one lower arm complete, and got a good start on the second arm today.  I also took apart and refinished the tie rods on one side.  However, it is late, I am tired, and I want to go to my daughter's hockey game in seven hours, so I am not going to make a full post with pictures tonight.  I'll try and do that tomorrow.  But for now, here is a pic of the completed lower control arm.

On another note, I have been adding to this blog for a year or two now, and have had few hundred visits.  If you are reading this, please click on the join button to the right.  I won't send any spam or give your name to anyone, I would just like to know who is reading.

Happy building, and please leave any comments or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment